Saturday, October 23, 2010

you dont always have to be a hero

i usually love nightmares for some reason. i always wake up from them with an adrenaline rush and it feels pretty good getting one since i dont skateboard anymore. but there is one nightmare ive had a few times i just absolutely hate, its ones in which my older brother is killed in a line of duty. my brother is a cop, just like my dad. ive had nightmares about my dad being killed also and i hate having those too. i just worry about them. i dont know where my life would be without them. especially my older brother, he may be an ass most of the time but he has shown me huge kindness by letting me live with him. i just hope he never catches me smoking weed.

2 comments:

  1. That's your subconscious showing your concern for your brothers safety. I used to have similar dreams involving myself when I was in the military.

    ReplyDelete